- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love and chocolate!

Side Note: No Weekend Junk today...My mom came to visit this weekend and we only made it to Goodwill. She bought a shirt; I bought nothing.

***edited 2/15/11 to replace the generic heart picture with one of the teddy bear my bf left for me at my front door (awww!)***

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm your newest follower:)

    ♥tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com
    measuringmyself.blogspot.com

    Have A Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I love junking/thrifting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Teddy bear and so sweet of your boyfriend. I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a new follower. I am your latest follower too! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, Im your newest follower today from FMBT. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanted to let you know that i've given you an award on my latest post.

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog!!! Thanks for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin