- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hung

Dirty minds, I’m talking about a clock.


Last night I finally bit the bullet and hung something on my walls. And true to my usual hanging style, there was a lot of eyeballing and very little measuring. I measured the distance between the fireplace and window, so the clock would be center, but the height I just kind of guessed at. As you can see, I was off by about an inch.

I’m sure most people will tell you to measure, measure, measure…or have some other tricky way to hang pictures. But I’m lazy, so I just stick a nail in there and see how it looks. And yes, behind every picture in my house you’ll probably find multiple holes. That’s the beauty of it…the picture covers my nail-hole-laziness! Ha!

In other news: I've won my first giveaway! Yeah buddy!
So, what did I win?


6 comments:

  1. You mean everyone doesnt hang pictures on the wall like that! Thats exactly the way I do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - that's what I do, too! So glad you won the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, along with the other commenters I do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from the boost your blog hop :)

    Hope you'll visit me as well!
    http://trendygirldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New follower stopping by from the blog hop. Have a great day! :-)
    www.MeasuringFlower.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin