- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kids


Saturday was a productive day. My dad worked on the bathroom, my mom and I painted, and my boyfriend cleaned up around the pool. Who knew the pool deck was white?! In the afternoon my boyfriend’s brother, sister-in-law and their 2 kids (4-year old girl and 2-year old boy) stopped by. They were in the area looking at houses, so they came by to say hi and check out my new digs.
Let me start by saying that I don’t have kids and I’m not really used to being around them, so I was exhausted when they left.
Of course they found the only toys in the entire house, the Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots that were a surprise item included with my B.Inspired Vintage purchase.

Photobucket

I still haven’t found the other arm…
Here’s a sneak peek of the bathroom vanity doors, complete with tiny, dusty footprints. I’m just glad the paint was dry…

Photobucket

And my mailbox keys are missing…
I’ll probably find them hidden with the robot arm.
It was fun to have them visit though. The kids are so cute and have the biggest personalities.
But it was a great reminder that I’m not ready for kids yet…or for a long time!


3 comments:

  1. lol - glad those robots came in handy! The arms didn't make it long through my kiddos play either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other people's kids are usually exhausting even if you do have your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh!! Yes, kids are exhausting, but they are so much fun! Yes, they make big messes too! It never fails, if I have painted something recently my daughter will find it, and leave a smudge or finger print, or oil mark. I just chalk it up to having kids. :) Plus, sometimes it makes for a good story!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin