- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm a Guest at HoH!

I'm excited to announce that I'm doing my very first guest post today!

Right now I’m over at House of Hepworths sharing 3 of my favorite projects (so far).



I’m holding down the fort for the afternoon while Allison is road tripping around the country.



I want to thank Allison for inviting me to her "house" today. And wish her safe and fun travels!

2 comments:

  1. Sam,

    I'm so glad you were able to guest post today!

    Also, thanks so much for mentioning it on your blog. I appreciate the link back. A lot.

    You have a cute blog and I'm glad I found it as well.

    xoxo

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from HOH! I'm a new follower--and I love your gallery wall. I need one in my house :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin