- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crafty Scrappy Happy Me. Thursday {4} Co-host!

It's party time!

Just an FYI, this is a Double Link Party:  If you link up here or there, you'll be on both linky lists!


I'll be choosing this weeks top 3 winners/favorites 
from each of the following categories:
Crafty, Scrappy anddddd (yep you guessed it) Happy!

Here are ideas for what you might want to post at this party!


Crafty-yep, anything and all crafty posts are SO very welcome---lets see it----I can't wait to be inspired!
Scrappy-any fun finds from a thrift store or garage sale that someone else might have scrapped but you saved and re-purposed?!  Be sure to share those posts too!
Happy-I would love to learn more about YOU-share posts about whatever makes you happy!
No huge and crazy rules....just the normal stuff.

Please be a follower of Crafty Scrappy Happy---and The Junk House if you would!
Post anything related to Crafty, Scrappy or Happy---no giveaways or etsy shops.
Link to your specific post you want us to see.
Anddd add my party button to your post or to your party list on your blog----pretty pretty please!!??!!






Photobucket





Now go and do some exploring---get to know other wonderful blog friends and be inspired!




4 comments:

  1. Hi there- found you through the joint hop (posted on the other one) and am a new follower. I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

    I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linky party, I found you through CSH : ) Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie for scrappy and happy!! I entered a happy one today and might be back later with a crafty one. Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you thru (C-S-H me) and linked my project on her site. I don't see mine on yours but maybe it takes a few to show up. Anyway, I am a new follower - looked around and love your blog! Thanks for co-hosting. AJ

    queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com
    queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin