- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.sezFio1Q.dpuf

Monday, August 12, 2013

Insta-16: Take Five

It’s time for another round of Instagram pictures! You can see the previous four recaps here

If you have an account, you can follow me at: SAMTJH22.  If not, this recap is for you! I’ve rounded up my last 16 Instagram pictures for you here today. This roundup includes my parents’ new dog Sadie (top right picture), our tickets to the Ceremony of Keys at the Tower of London (26 more days until our flight!), the diaper cake I made for my coworker’s twins, and of course, lots of Abby and Ringo pictures!
As always, my plan is to share a pretty collage of all the pictures and then pick my top 5 in different categories: Abby, Ringo, Cutest Couple (Ringo and Abby), Yummy (Food or Drink), and Wildcard (Non-Food and Non-Puppy).
OK, enough talk! Here’s the fifth round of Instagram pictures: 

And here are my favorites:
Abby

Abby loves to cuddle on the couch and this is how we usually watch TV together. She’s the sweetest dog ever and I look forward to our cuddle time every day.

Ringo

Ringo always sleeps in funny positions and this is one of my favorites - all stretched out and hanging off the edge of the bed.

Cutest Couple

Ringo and Abby had to stay inside while my boyfriend weed whacked the backyard. They were upset that they couldn’t be out there with him, so I pulled open the blinds so they could watch from the window. 

Yummy

We had a wine tasting/wine making party for my friend Christina’s bachelorette party. The wine had to ferment for a few months, so this is when we went back to bottle it. We bottled it ourselves and made our own bottle labels. The whole thing was so much fun and I love seeing our bottle of wine in my wine rack every day.

Wildcard


To celebrate Mothers’ Day, I posted this shot of my mom and I from 1988. Man, I love that woman and I can’t wait for our European adventure!

OK, who else is on Instagram? Leave your username in the comments, so I can follow you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin